Sunday, February 27, 2011

The Week Ahead


If I can break away from my ever-important horticultural research, here's how I hope the upcoming week will shake out:

Monday: Album of the Week
Tuesday: 2010 Film Wrap-Up
Wednesday: Thoughts on Lionel Shriver's We Need to Talk About Kevin
Thursday: Pensées
Friday: A new approach to Freeday Friday

This is, of course, barring any unforeseen bouts of monsterism in my patients.

So far as this evening's self-congratulatory festivities are concerned, I think the stuffy Brit thing will win for picture and actor, that ridiculous ballet thing will take actress, the how-we-livin'-now movie will nab director, and etc. I can't bring myself to finish this thought.

By the way, this is still going on. Please check it out. Great write-ups this year:

No comments:

Post a Comment